Are you... a mountain bike fanatic?
Are you... under 19?
Are you... ready to ride and race hard and have fun?
If you answered yes to all three questions and still find yourself nodding, then we are the team for you!
We are proud of our genesis as a junior mountain biking team, and today we continue that heritage through our U19 program. The goal of Team Bulldog's U19 Mountain Biking Program is to develop the next generation of mountain bike and cyclocross racers in New Jersey. We try to impart on these racers our core beliefs in sportsmanship, camaraderie, and success through hard work, having fun, dedication and giving it your best.
Our U19 racers are an integral part of Team Bulldog, a team of 40 active mountain bikers of all ages and abilities. Our U19 roster is currently 12 riders strong, and growing.
- weekly in-season team training rides
- race support
- an age-appropriate training plan
- ad-hoc and two hours of dedicated coaching time per year
- individualized professional coaching at discounted rates
- showing up for at least two training rides per month
- participating in four races per year
- completing 5 hours of trail maintenance per year
- be willing to have fun and work hard
- keeping up your grades