Teaberry Postponed

Post your comments about races here.

Moderators: B.L., Keith

Posts: 5013
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:12 am
Location: Rockaway

Teaberry Postponed

Postby B.L. » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:40 pm

DCNR has asked/told us to postpone the race this weekend due to way to much
rain. We are planning to move it to the 25th and pre-reg will be open till the
19th. Please call if you have any questions.