Page 1 of 1

Teaberry Postponed

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:40 pm
by B.L.
DCNR has asked/told us to postpone the race this weekend due to way to much
rain. We are planning to move it to the 25th and pre-reg will be open till the
19th. Please call if you have any questions.

Jes