I came across your email on the highaltitude2u website and wanted to share with you information about an upcoming charity ride in New Jersey. We hope that you will want to join us for the journey and commit to an incredible cause of fighting breast cancer in women under age 40. Please share this information with your cycling club and add it to your website.
Young Survival Coalition (YSC) is the premier global organization dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women diagnosed with breast cancer. YSC offers resources, connections and outreach so women feel supported, empowered and hopeful. With an interactive website and almost 30 affiliates across the United States, YSC works to ensure that no young woman faces breast cancer alone. For more information about YSC please visit youngsurvival.org.
One of YSC’s signature events is Tour de Pink (ysctourdepink.org). Tour de Pink is a charity bike ride on the east coast and will take place on Sept. 23 through Sept 25). This year we have a new route and the title of the route is “From the Revolutionary War to the Jersey Shore” since the ride begins in Morristown, NJ and finishes in Long Branch, NJ on the beach with a loop in Bucks County, PA. Riders can register for the full three day ride or sign up for either the century or metric century ride on Saturday. Below are more details about the opportunities.
Two Opportunities to Participate
From the Revolutionary War to the Jersey Shore
• Sept. 23 – 9 am start. Morristown, NJ to Princeton, NJ (61 miles)
• Sept. 24 – 8 am start. Princeton, NJ start and finish with a Bucks County loop (62 or 100 miles)
• Sept. 25 – 9 am start. Princeton, NJ to Long Branch, NJ finishing on the beach (50 miles)
• Registration fee is $99. Fundraising minimum is $2,500.
• Hotels and meals included
• Sept. 24 – Start and finish in Princeton, NJ. You will travel south through the rolling hills of beautiful Bucks County with a visit to the New Hope Arts Festival.
• Choose between a full century (100 miles) or a metric century (62 miles) ride.
• Registration fee is $99. Fundraising minimum is $250.
Those interested can register online at ysctourdepink.org.
Please let me know if you need any more information from us about the event in order for it to be posted. Thank you!
Kristen L. Buckler
YOUNG SURVIVAL COALITION
61 Broadway, Suite 2235
New York, NY 10006
Hosting an open ride? Looking for ride partners? Want info on where to ride? Post it here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1